Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Why I should be a pirate

If I were a pirate, I would have sailed the world. Seeing different sunset and sunrise every single day, breathing the sea water, the wet wood, the sea breeze that gently washed your face while you gazed far to the vast blue ocean...

If I were a pirate, I would have called my ship as home, and the whole world as my homeland.

If I were a pirate, I would have hijacked every whale hunter and transformed their ships into a marine lab, or something else (I wouldn't be a very creative pirate, I presume), kidnapped the people destroying the coral reef with their bombs and poison and forced them to work as the ship's crew for the rest of their life.

If I were a pirate, I would probably fight the Somalian pirates because they're bad for business...

If I were a pirate, I would have died in the sea, become nameless, forgotten, but one with the universe.

If I were a pirate, I would not have to work in a boring office, filled with assholes that loved to lick other assholes' asses just to make their day meaningful, freezing myself to death and not knowing what kind of life I would have if I had decided to work my way becoming a pirate...

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.

Drink and the devil had done for the rest
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.

Oh, plus if I were a pirate, I would have rum for the rest of my life...har..har..har...

No comments: