Friday, March 6, 2009

Nighty night, Nightmares...

Boooyaaah....

It's been a month since the last post, I guess. Everything is just crazy now. I don't have time to relax and write.


Today is quite different though. I went to my other office and found the sky shone with its afternoon beauty. Quite rare in Jakarta. And I enjoyed it very well.


Anyways, I'm busting my ass every single day going to two offices; stuck with traffic jam every afternoon; come into the second office with the distinctive smell of exhaust smoke; going back home with paranoid thoughts (get robbed or anything much more horrible that that); land on my bed at half past eleven in the night and sometimes still have these freakin hellish dreams to flourish my sleep.

These nightmares made me got up with certain dissatisfaction. I wanted to sleep more. I wanted to close my eyes again and had those baby-like sleep.

But, I can't. My nightmares have been a constant friend these few weeks. It all started when I moved to a new house (more of a
kost, than a house). I didn't like it too much at first but when I decided to rent the room, I thought that it was quite cheap considering the area, plus it has (also) quite a large room.

So, I moved. The first thing I noticed and instantly hate is there is no sense of time in the new place. I can't see the sun directly because the window that opens directly to open air is too far above my window.


Basically, I'm living in no-time area. Always in the dark, shone by artificial lights. Reminds me of Batman.


Maybe, just maybe, this strange atmosphere gives me the adult-horror-rate dreams in my sleep. Or maybe, a friend said to me, that I should consider praying (shalat) in the room more often... to make "things" go away. But when I told her that it's been too long since my last pray, she laughed and suggested that I should ask a local imam to come and perform an exorcism. That's funny.


I don't actually believe in ghost. Yes, I do believe in energies and that we are connected by it. I also do believe that there are certain entities (energy entities) which beyond my comprehension, but somewhat I'm interconnected with those entities since I have my own energy too. But ghost? The movie-kinda- ghost? Naaah... It's too good to be true.


Well, I don't know what creates these series of nightmares. Maybe because I'm way too tired, or perhaps it's the dingy atmosphere, or... there's evil's wrongdoings in my room. Who knows? And they still come. Not as often as before, but they're there.


Probably the best thing is to get sleeping pills, or better, give the sleeping pills to those things so they can get a nice deep sleep, forever and ever...


1 comment:

depit sumarlin said...

uuuhhh, I like the "praying" paragraph... hehehehe

umm, I guess it's just the problem of atmosphere like you think it is. you used to be shone by sun in the morning, and now you're not. and... you worry much I guess.

well, I hope you're doing great. since I cannot suggest you to sleep well, I prefer to say "grab the beer with you beloved sistah immediately" you really need to move out from that situation