Thursday, March 6, 2014

About anger

Do you ever get angry with the universe and everything? Just plain illogical dumb anger. You can't really explain why you are angry, or you can try and end up sounding like a 5-yo whose ice cream fell to the floor. Just lots of undecipherable noises.

I'm feeling like that now. So angry with so many different things. People are on my top list. I am so angry with people here, and often I'd thought to myself where did we go wrong? Why do most people end up being really ignorant and just dumb?

I'm angry with the situation and condition here. I'm angry seeing stupidity is growing like a plague, eating any intelligence left, leaving people like zombies. They live because they need to consume. Watch Walking Dead for a reference. I think the general population now is no different to the walkers in the series: mindless and greedy (or maybe not greedy, just insatiable, because they are essentially brain dead).

Sometimes when I rant about these kinds of things, some people (i.e. friend) would remind me that I should not get all worked up for no reason and that I needed to learn to accept things better. I guess that's true on some levels. But how far do we need to tolerate things? When do we say enough is enough?

But I guess it's better to get angry than to feel defeated.

No comments: